Ns Portal Leave

Login Problem?

Have you been struggling to sign in/login Ns Portal Leave? If yes, don’t worry, we are now offering you an easiest way to do that without any issues. By using our below available official links ( which are always up to date), you can definitely login to Ns Portal Leave.

Manage Claims & Leave – Info – NS Portal


Mar 18, 2018 – This service aims to enhance the Employee Self Service capability by extending the accessibility of leave and claims applications for In-Service …

FAQ – NS Portal


Apply for Exit Permit; Book Pre-Enlistee IPPT; Celebratory Gifts; CorpPass; FAQs for MINDEF Reserve/Ex-NSmen; NS Excellence Award; Manage Call-Ups …

Apply for Exit Permit – Info – NS Portal


Please be informed that MINDEF Internet Payment Service (MIPS) will be unavailable for payment services on 8 Sep 2019, 3am to 7am. We apologise for any …

Manage Overseas Trips – Info – NS Portal


Apr 2, 2017 – Apply for an Exit Permit if you are travelling overseas for 6 months or … to seek approval from their units before travelling out of Singapore.

Apply for Exit Permit – NS Portal


Mar 1, 2019 – Access information on exit control regulations for NSmen. Apply for an Exit Permit if you are travelling overseas for 6 months or longer.

Deferment, Leave, and Time-Off – NS Portal


Nov 13, 2017 – Your application for deferment is subject to approval and based on the operational demands of your unit. Depending on the nature of your …

Exit Permit – NS Portal


Guidelines. You are required to apply for an Exit Permit if you are travelling and remaining overseas for a duration of 6 months or more. Once the Exit Permit is …

NSmen no longer need to notify Govt of overseas travel under … – gov.sg


Mar 4, 2019 – In a statement, Mindef said NSmen must still apply for an exit permit before … contact information while overseas — updated on the NS Portal, …

Ministry of Defence, Singapore (MINDEF) – Posts | Facebook


… that NS Portal (https://www.ns.sg), MINDEF website (https://www.mindef.gov.sg) and … For urgent queries, please call the NS Hotline at 1800 367 6767 (or +65 …

Taking leave – CMPB


Taking leave during full-time National Service (NS). … Further information on these windows can be found on the NS Portal and on the Ministry of Defence …

Search – CMPB


Apr 01, 2019 – How many years of my leave/claim records can I see in NS Portal? … email your Unit Leave Administrator for records beyond two years.

Similar Logins